Clinical Focus: Examination of chronic pain and persistent limitations. Athletic biomechanics evaluation. Design of handmade custom foot orthotics. Clinical education.
- Graduate of National University of Health Sciences
- Founder and Clinic Director of Cornerstone Health
- Specializes in evaluation and treatment of chronic and complex presentations, biomechanics, and sports medicine.
- Founder and Head Instructor of GRIP Approach (Global Rehabilitation & Injury Prevention)
- International medical educator on examination, rehabilitation, manual therapy and sports performance.
- First Illinois physician to be named a Certified Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) Practitioner after completion of an intensive rotation at Motol Hospital in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Sports medicine consultant to collegiate, professional, and Olympic teams
“I founded Cornerstone Health to offer the highest quality healthcare to patients who have struggled with other options. I am dedicated to helping you achieve your health goals. ”
– Dr. Benjamin Fergus